The Slovenian Energy Association (SZE), formerly known as the Slovenian District Energy Association (SDDE), has recognised the power of bringing together players from across the energy sector for a more sustainable and clean energy supply. Both SZE’s activities and the conference programme cover all aspects of energy supply from production through distribution to end use, with basic and applied knowledge to support it. It is only by addressing the complex energy systems in concert that we can find technically and economically optimised solutions for energy supply.
To participate in the conference with a presentation, please submit an abstract of your proposed presentation in line with the topics announced by 7 January 2019 to email@example.com.
The main topics of the SZE conference 2019 are:
- CHP based on renewable and alternative energy sources
- Waste to energy
- Energy storage technologies
- District heating and cooling – development trends
- Gas supply – a solution on the way to a low-carbon society
- Energy sectors solutions: gas-electricity-heat
- Energy efficiency in buildings – Energy efficiency directive implementation
- Heating, cooling and air-conditioningn of buildings
- Energy use in traffic
- Theoretical and applied supporting the development of energy sector
- New and alternative technologies
- Digitalization for interconnection of energy systems
- Legislation and regulation
We look forward to seeing you in Portorož!