SZE 2024 International Conference announcement
The Slovenian Energy Association (SZE) is pleased to announce the SZE 2024 International Conference. Organised is collaboration with Kronoterm as the main sponsor, the event will be held in Grand Hotel Bernardin, Portorož, Slovenia, from 2 to 4 June 2024.
Conference focus: Response of energy solutions to climate change
Climate change affects many aspects of our lives, with impacts ranging from the loss of biodiversity to an increasing frequency of extreme weather events such as fires, droughts, and floods. High-tech solutions can help us increase energy efficiency, produce cleaner energy, and provide social prosperity.
The SZE 2024 International Conference will provide a platform to discuss how different energy sectors are tackling climate change. It will highlight exemplary practices in addressing climate and political challenges, with a special focus on the energy efficiency of heat pumps and related solutions.
We cordially invite you to the SZE 2024 International Conference, a gathering that unites local and international experts and fosters new business opportunities. Your presence would greatly enrich our event.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
We are welcoming submissions for presentations at the annual SZE 2024International Conference. As the event will focus on Energy solutions to climate change, an issue that is urgent as much as it is complex, we warmly encourage participation from across all energy sectors.
We are looking for abstracts for paper presentations relating to the topics of this edition of the conference.
Abstracts should be up to 200 words.
Please send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions close 25 February 2024.
Notifications of acceptance by the technical committee will be sent by 20 March 2024.
MAIN TOPICS OF PRESENTATIONS
- Renewables (solar, geothermal, wind, hydro)
- Heat pumps as an energy solution to climate change
- High-temperature heat pumps in industry
- Heat pumps in district heating and cooling systems
- Heat pumps in waste heat recovery systems
- Nuclear energy
- Gases (natural gas, CNG, LNG, LPG, hydrogen…)
- Other primary energy sources
- Energy, efficiency, economy, ecology
- Energy efficiency
- Sustainability and security of supply
- Affordable energy supply
- Sector integration (electricity, gases, heat, and cooling)
- Digitalisation for greater connectivity of energy systems
- Comprehensive energy management and energy flexibility
- Waste incineration as a source of energy
- Power generation, transmission, and distribution
- Gas production, transmission, and distribution
- Heat and cooling energy production and distribution
- Energy storage
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning in buildings
- Building / Home energy management systems
- Green areas for sustainable future buildings and cities
- Indoor air quality solutions
- Energy efficiency in buildings
- Theoretical and applied background to energy sector development
- New and alternative technologies
- Legislation and regulation
See you at the SZE International Conference 2024!