Panel discussion: ENERGY SYSTEM INTEGRATION
23 March 2021, 9:00 am, online
Building the future of energy is a shared responsibility. Slovenia’s national energy and climate targets, the urgency of the energy transition, and the much-anticipated economic recovery after the covid-19 pandemic are some of the challenges that can only be met with active cooperation from, and collaboration across energy sectors and systems, and a well-designed and well-implemented energy policy adopted by state institutions.
The Slovenian Energy Association (SZE) aims to make a substantial contribution to assisting energy stakeholders in their mutual collaboration and their engagement in local and regional/European development processes, thus to help lay the foundations for national development projects and applications.
To encourage collaboration and an exchange of opinions, we are organising
a panel discussion titled ENERGY SYSTEM INTEGRATION.
The event will take place on Tuesday, 23 March 2021, at 9:00 am via Zoom.
The event is intended for anyone working towards a sustainable and efficient energy future.
The panel is free, but pre-registration is required.
9:00 Welcome address:
- Prof. Alojz Poredoš, Chairman, Slovenian Energy Association
- Paul Voss, Managing Director, Euroheat & Power
- Blaž Košorok, Ministry of Infrastructure
- Duška Godina, Director of the Energy Agency
- Einari Kisel, Head of Strategy and Partnerships, Smart City Centre of Excellence FinEst Twins, Estonia
- Benjamin Wakounig, Chairman, Slovenian Business Association Carinthia, Austria
9:45 Panel discussion: ENERGY SYSTEM INTEGRATION
Moderators: Dejan Koletnik, Deputy chairman, Slovenian Energy Association
Alenka Lena Klopčič, Director, Energetika.net
- Jože Bajuk, Petrol Ljubljana
- Marjan Eberlinc, Plinovodi
- Ljubo Germič, Energetika Maribor
- Aleš Cjuha, Energetika Ljubljana
- Danijel Levičar, GEN energija
- Aleksander Mervar, ELES
- Jože Torkar, Resalta
- Marko Štrigl, HSE