Presentations from SDDE/SZE 2018 Conference Now OnlineThe conference brochure can be found here: Publication SDDE-SZE 2018.pdf
Meanwhile, articles published on the Energetika.NET portal can be found here:
- Poredoš, SZE: Smart City Development Relies on Modern District Energy Systems
- Slovenia's Energy Concept Recognises the Importance of District Systems
- Paul Voss: District Energy Can Become a Solution for Energy Transition
- How a Major Regional Winery Shifted from Fossil Fuels to RES – and Saved Money
- Austrian Energy Holding Seeks Closer “Biomass Connections” to Slovenia
- JSI: Heat is an Important Energy Source for Smart Grids of the Future
- Tuzla Re-engineers Existing District Heating System Instead of Investing in New Heat Capacity
- Differences in Efficiency of District Energy Systems from Slovenia to Romania
- District Systems not Only on Smartphones of Engineers, but also of End Consumers
- Nearly Zero-energy Buildings – A Challenge for District Energy Sector
- Using Micro-scale PV and Heat Pumps for Energy Self-sufficiency
- Consumers and Legislation Demand Increasingly Efficient Household Appliances
- Roll-bond Evaporators Outperform Tube-and-Plate Evaporators
- Understanding Customers Is Key to Energy Companies' Performance
- Natural Gas Consumption in Slovenia to Rise to 1bn Sm3/y by 2030
- Study on Possible Integration of Slovenia’s Gas Market to Be Presented in April
The username and password for test access to the Energetika.NET portal are (both the same): sze2018.
Test access will be active until 20 April 2018.
For more information about permanent access to the Energetika.NET portal contact: #EM#616d676d6f64287d7d64686a7e4d6b6175637576607c7d7636777f6f#EM# or 031 673 236.